TV Packs only

True Blood S05E01 REPACK HDTV x264-ASAP

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#184805] Written by: yummytoes [11/06/2012, 01:23]
been waiting a long time for this one. i almost thought they cancelled the show!
[#184806] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/06/2012, 02:04]

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/279/true-blood/
updated: june 11, 2012
[#184814] Written by: tviler [11/06/2012, 04:59]
and i wished it did
[#184817] Written by: wrecche [11/06/2012, 05:43]
Quote by tviler
and i wished it did

that's what all the anti gay vampire americans say.

right before they rip the tape off and wanna root aussies.. lol

[#184830] Written by: smoke_nl [11/06/2012, 13:16]
omg its back waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
shows like vampire diaries are gay but treu blood is just a raw sho. its just bether suit for
eurpopeans then american's(there to tight up about everything), they just wanna have more meaningles
sitcoms where they need a sign when to laugh. ore cheap(fake) reality/idol's kind of shows
so im gonna hate you if this ever get canceled!!!

many thanks to the crew of eztv for posting.

and goodday to all
[#184836] Written by: BoonesFerry [11/06/2012, 15:37]

the following are my own thoughts and not those of eztv.

it's bad enough when minorities are all lumped together, stereotyped, and shit on...
...maybe even worse when you take an entire country and shit on all of its citizens.
can't you express yourself without racism, sexism, countryism, or other ism's?
surely there are better ways to feel good about yourself.

again, when i make comments i am not speaking for eztv.
i received the moderator title so that i may access specific site features; tv-news articles, updating
show information pages with air dates, descriptions, episode listings, and pictures. although i do read
the forums i do not moderate them...well, maybe if a situation gets extremely out of hand.

cheers
[#184841] Written by: demondiablo [11/06/2012, 16:08]
f that +1 to boonesferry!

to much anti-american bs on here from people that probably never stepped foot on this continent let
alone this country.

+1 to true blood being back for another season.
[#184852] Written by: johnnytruant [11/06/2012, 18:39]
best. closing. music. ever.
[#184854] Written by: Magjee [11/06/2012, 19:49]
ty for uping.

mp4? very unusual but cant argue with results.
[#184872] Written by: CHIMAERA [11/06/2012, 23:49]
any chance this will be uploaded in xvid and .avi format??

thanks for the up though
[#184878] Written by: dyvimtvar [12/06/2012, 02:04]
you would do well to get the videolan vlc player (http://www.videolan.org/) it's the best player
going right now, and handles all available formats. .mp4 is and smaller compression ratio and
maintains clarity. i think it's better than .avi and it's file size is smaller than an .avi. check
it out you won't be disappointed.
[#184910] Written by: quasipseudopizza0id [12/06/2012, 15:01]
having lived in the us, europe, and asia, i'd simply like to say: what bullshit. the us and europe are, in fact, far more
similar than they are different. sorry if that offends your superior euro sensibilities, but it's just how it is. plus wherever i go
in europe, i overhear quite a lot of north american english. i'd estimate excursions across the atlantic are more or less
equal in both directions.

and let's not pretend that far right parties - many frighteningly far, even compared to us republicans - do not win significant
numbers of seats in parliaments in many corners of europe.

and guess what? children who are not eu citizens must have a passport to enter the eu. among other things, passport
requirements for children make international child abduction more difficult. seriously? yeah.

i'll point out one more similarity, which will hopefully reduce the ire i draw from europeans here. in europe i've met plenty
of people who, like me, are reasonably intelligent. and in the us, i've met plenty of people who, like a particular poster in his
thread, think their opinions reflect reality when they are actually just bullshit.

(i spent the entire bush era abroad, so i've heard all the ridiculous notions people have about americans. anyway, if you are
posting in this thread, you must at least concede that the us produces some awesome television.)
[#184914] Written by: babymac [12/06/2012, 18:21]
i've been an eztv member for a number of years, but haven't posted in a long time. (apparently the
last time i logged in was march 2011, despite being a daily visitor)

but i have to say, what quasipseudopizza0id articulated is spot on, in my (canadian) opinion. it
managed to cut through so much of the xenophobic bs that often appears, as boonesferry pointed out,
without being offensive. i tip my hat to you.

and i also have to say that i'm glad true blood is back, just in time for the end of game of thrones
and mad men.

- babymac
[#185045] Written by: scudsy [16/06/2012, 04:46]
and i thought this was a forum to do with true blood. these topics are best discussed in another area
like not on this web site. so how is the show shaping up people??? might watch it and make some
constructive comments pertaining to the subject matter.
thanks eztv been waiting a what seems like an age for this to come out.
:)
[#185053] Written by: scudsy [16/06/2012, 19:47]
true blood is back and how excellent is it! this show never seems to get old. loving it! c'mon the next
episode.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]