TV Packs only

Burn Notice 6x07 (HDTV-x264-COMPULSiON)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#186992] Written by: ockraz [02/08/2012, 21:42]
maybe i just hadn't been paying attention before, but it seems like i've been noticing complulsion
releases recently. is it a new group, one that's just been coming in with their release first, or has nothing
changed and it's all in my head?
[#187014] Written by: DanaScully [03/08/2012, 09:25]
i only get the audio from this file....on km-player. vlc works tho.
hate mp4. but thanks for the upload anyway
[#187024] Written by: V6SRS [03/08/2012, 13:08]
i can't play any of compulsions mp4s on my wdtv live or on divx+ player in windows. have to go
and find alternatives to every file.
all other groups mp4s work seamlessly.
[#187038] Written by: Kargor [04/08/2012, 01:41]

maybe i just hadn't been paying attention before, but it seems like i've been noticing complulsion
releases recently. is it a new group,

i'm guessing they are new. i only get 720p versions, but "evolve" and "compulsion" showed up as new
names recently. or, if they are not new, they might have gotten more active.

whether or not they are still around in a few months, and how active they'll be by then remains to
be seen, of course.

on the other hand, i haven't seen dimension in a while (or maybe they just happen to not cover the
shows i'm interested in, although i did get a lot of dimension releases before). maybe they are
dead, maybe they just take a summer break? lol would be the non-720p counterpart of these.

not sure about orenji (aka fqm). got a futurama from them recently, but that's about it. don't
remember them as being the most active group on the block, but it's getting pretty low.

but yes, it would be somewhat cute to get news about such developments from other sources than just
guessing :-) it's not vital, as releases are generally interchangeable, but interesting :-)
[#187042] Written by: kassyopeia [04/08/2012, 03:03]

evolve is indeed new, their first ever release is from 15 july. of course, it's impossible for us to tell
whether it's a genuine new group or whether an old group just decided to adopt a new name when
making the transition from sd-xvid to sd-x264.

compulsion has been around for quite a while, but they've stayed away from xvid altogether, and so
have expanded from hd releases to sd releases only in the wake of the new ruleset.

you're right about lol/dimension, they've been quite inactive lately. hard to tell whether that's just
due to the scarcity of things worth capping during the summer season or a deliberate choice on their
part, though.

fqm/orenji continued releasing in the old format for a few months and then took another few months
to start releasing in the new format. they made their return debut on 15 july (hmmm, the same date
evolve appeared - that does seem just the tiniest bit unlikely to be a coincidence, doesn't it), as we
duly took note of here:
http://eztv.it/forum/26490/leverage-s05e01-the-very-big-bird-job-hdtv-x264-fqm/

i agree that a scene-news blog would be awesome, to go with http://torrentfreak.com/ for overall
filesharing news. but their philosophy doesn't really give them any reason to share any information with
anyone outside their circle, even anonymously, so... prolly not anytime soon.
[#187083] Written by: Midavalo [04/08/2012, 23:10]
Quote by v6srs
i can't play any of compulsions mp4s on my wdtv live or on divx+ player in windows.
have to go
and find alternatives to every file.
all other groups mp4s work seamlessly.
also won't play on my wdtv - same as other compulsion
files i've downloaded recently. never had trouble with files via eztv before.

[#187109] Written by: vbytesdc [05/08/2012, 17:41]
yes quit download compulsions
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]