TV Packs only

The Bridge US S01E02 HDTV x264-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#202789] Written by: wynn [18/07/2013, 13:50]
missing episode one, or does this one include both one and two?
[#202791] Written by: SoulJah [18/07/2013, 14:37]
Quote by wynn
missing episode one, or does this one include both one and two?

here:
http://eztv.it/ep/46181/the-bridge-us-s01e01-hdtv-x264-asap/

enjoy
[#202792] Written by: wynn [18/07/2013, 14:39]
Quote by souljah
here:
http://eztv.it/ep/46181/the-bridge-us-s01e01-hdtv-x264-asap/

enjoy

ahh, my mistake, thank you very much
[#202795] Written by: BoonesFerry [18/07/2013, 16:23]

yes, thank you, souljah, for the link to episode one.

i was away for a few weeks due to illness and a death in the family. during that time, shows
continued to be added to the home page and those shows can be found by scrolling through the daily
post, but they were not appearing anywhere else, and show information pages for new show were not
being setup. well, now i'm back and i'm almost caught up with new show information pages and linking
the episodes.

[#202796] Written by: ockraz [18/07/2013, 18:22]
perhaps someone here understands scene naming conventions better than i, but since the remake
doesn't share a title with the original, but does share a title with a previous unrelated show,
shouldn't this be 'the.bridge.2013' instead of 'the.bridge.us'?
[#202798] Written by: Imperor [18/07/2013, 20:00]
the swedish/danish original was really good! i hope that the us version won't freak out like the
killing has... dragging shows out until they become rubbish and no one watches them any more is the
us style. here in europe we take a good script and make a series covering that good script and no more!
the killing started out good though (and it's always fun to see my old classmate joel), and the
basic story is really good, so i'm hopeful!
[#202799] Written by: cabby-44 [18/07/2013, 20:08]
Quote by boonesferry

yes, thank you, souljah, for the link to episode one.

i was away for a few weeks due to illness and a death in the family. during that time, shows
continued to be added to the home page and those shows can be found by scrolling through the daily
post, but they were not appearing anywhere else, and show information pages for new show were not
being setup. well, now i'm back and i'm almost caught up with new show information pages and linking
the episodes.

sorry for your loss bud wish you and yours well, you do more than enough here keeping us right.
[#202803] Written by: wynn [19/07/2013, 02:15]
Quote by imperor
the swedish/danish original was really good! i hope that the us version won't freak out
like the
killing has... dragging shows out until they become rubbish and no one watches them any more is the
us style. here in europe we take a good script and make a series covering that good script and no more!
the killing started out good though (and it's always fun to see my old classmate joel), and the

more or less completely agree. still hanging on to the killing though, and aye, joel does quite good indeed
:) hope he picks up another good role after this one. he certainly seems able to make the best of them.

and sorry for your loss boones. good to hear you're back though, and huge thanks for keeping everything
up to date.
[#202804] Written by: BoonesFerry [19/07/2013, 02:36]

Quote by ockraz
perhaps someone here understands scene naming conventions better than i, but since
the remake doesn't share a title with the original, but does share a title with a previous unrelated show,
shouldn't this be 'the.bridge.2013' instead of 'the.bridge.us'?

naming conventions can be confusing.

in 2010 there was a show on ctv in canada titled "the bridge".
therefore "us" is added to the title of this new us series of the same name...regardles of the show's
content. if there is a show of the same title and within the same country, then the year would be added
to the title.

see http://scenerules.irc.gs/n.html?id=2012_sdtvx264u1.nfo directory naming.

[#202851] Written by: ockraz [21/07/2013, 01:34]
different shows that have the same title in different countries (e.g.
[#202989] Written by: Imperor [23/07/2013, 18:08]
Quote by wynn
Quote by imperor
the swedish/danish original was really good! i hope that the us version
won't freak out
like the

more or less completely agree. still hanging on to the killing though, and aye, joel does quite good
indeed
:) hope he picks up another good role after this one. he certainly seems able to make the best of them.

and sorry for your loss boones. good to hear you're back though, and huge thanks for keeping everything
up to date.

afaik joel is gonna be the next robocop! so he is doing quite well! :-) i can always perceive a
slight swedish accent with him, even if he grew up in a bilingual home with an american father. but
he sure ain't no dolph lundgren! ;-) i can hear a bit of it from alexander skarsg
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]