TV Packs only

How I Met Your Mother S09E07 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#207251] Written by: rad65 [28/10/2013, 21:03]
the thing i don't get about how bad this season has been so far is how blatantly, we're-not-even-trying-
because-f-you-guys bad it is. they have to be trying extremely hard to include all of the stupid tropes
they've had in this season.
[#207252] Written by: barney85 [28/10/2013, 21:15]
its just crap now, theyve ruined the show completely, kind of like two and a half men. they just
drew it out to make money, well thats not half obvious. only reason why i still watch is to see the
bloody ending, if this was the last episode ever i would not care in the slightest. im just sick of
teds infatuation with robin ffs, its been going on for 9 years ffs. if the writers cant come up with
a new plot in 9 years they must have little imagination.
[#207254] Written by: m7thya [28/10/2013, 21:23]
if this fucking wedding isn't finished by the end of this year then i swear i'm not coming back for the
second half of the season. nothing is happening, just random banter between characters who have nothing
new to give.

and nothing from the mother after she started to appear in the first episode -- wtf?
[#207260] Written by: Nerdfury [29/10/2013, 07:01]

Quote by m7thya
if this fucking wedding isn't finished by the end of this year then i swear i'm going
to continue downloading it and watching it regardless, because i'm just as invested in seeing it through
to the end like everyone else is, though it won't stop me bitching about it instead of just stopping like
everyone threatens to but never do.

there. fixed your typo for you, buddy.

[#207263] Written by: cubbi [29/10/2013, 09:12]
i stopped watching this a month ago, when i said i would, so next week when you post the same post,
can you exclude me from "everyone".
[#207265] Written by: rad65 [29/10/2013, 10:54]
Quote by cubbi
i stopped watching this a month ago, when i
said i would, so next week when you post the same post,
can you exclude me from "everyone".

get over it.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]