TV Packs only

The After S01E01 Pilot 720p WEBRip x264-W4F

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#212015] Written by: Ferozban [20/03/2014, 09:47]
just watched the pilot and they are allready at a point where things can only be explained by absurd
bullshit
[#212018] Written by: Movie Critic [20/03/2014, 11:49]
Quote by totz
this annoys the hell out of me too. there are a tonne of great irish actors out there anyway
(look
at got, etc), so i don't know why the hell it's so difficult for producers to find them.

most irish/scottish/british actors are very good and successful so when you come to them with a concept
of "a world that defies explanation" they receive the same red alert i do:

what hollywood doesn't understand is that even if its started good, lost ended badly because the writers
didn't know where they were going, so shows like helix that tries to replicate the same 'defies explanation'
style of lazy writing, end up in a very stupid field of corn.
[#212023] Written by: Chouette [20/03/2014, 13:34]
Quote by jdarias
that description slightly makes me remember persons unknown.

i was thinking that also when i read the description. i thought that show was good and ended too
soon, so i'm hoping this one will stay more than a season... :-
[#212027] Written by: spojax [20/03/2014, 15:30]

a more detailed (spoiler-ish) show description:

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
gigi generau is a french actress in america and after going to her latest audition she and a
group of other random people get stuck in a lift. they eventually manage to escape the lift only
to find they are locked in a parking lot with all doors and gates locked. with the help of an
escaped murderer gigi manages to slide under the parking lot gate to find the city has ground to
a halt with electricity and all other utilities no longer working and thousands of other people in
the streets. with nobody knowing what has happened gigi gets back to her hotel room and fills
her suitcases with food and drink and returns to the parking lot. as she arrives back the escaped
prisoner also comes back with a fire engine and bolt cutters to free the rest of the group.

one of the group is a rich old lady so the group make their way back to her house. while at the
house the group realise they all share the same birthday! chaos ensues when a group of
criminals come to the house intent on stealing the old lady's money and the escaped prisoner
shoots one of these criminals and they all run for their lives. when they reach the forest
everything changes when the escaped prisoner shoots a creature.

i don't want to give much more away and ruin things for those who haven't watched it but the
after is a cross between x files and lost with a fantastic story which you'll find yourself gagging
to know more! i was on the edge of my seat all the way through and really hope this gets picked
up for a full season. i didn't see the twist coming at the end at all, i was thinking it was more
apocalyptic so the twist at the end was a complete surprise.

======================================================
spoiler tags added to post by moderator (boonesferry) march 20, 2014.
in the future, when discussing key elements or details of the show please use spoiler tags.
text that is entered between two spoiler tags is not visible...until it is highlighted (selected).
for future reference, please copy and paste (or type) the following text into your message:
[spoiler] replace this text with your spoiler message. [/spoiler]
======================================================
http://eztv.it/forum/6527/web-site-forum-rules/
[#212033] Written by: BoonesFerry [20/03/2014, 16:59]

Quote by spojax
... really hope this gets picked up for a full season ...

if you had read the show information page http://eztv.it/shows/1003/the-after/
or the previous posts in this forum thread, then you would know that on march 12,
amazon ordered 'the after' to series.

:p

[#212071] Written by: Viewer [21/03/2014, 16:02]
hopefully this never gets beyond the pilot, it just tries to hard to be mysterious and ends up being
annoying...
[#212075] Written by: BoonesFerry [21/03/2014, 20:14]

Quote by viewer
hopefully this never gets beyond the pilot, ...

apparently you are blind also.
wtf. try reading.
it's already beyond the pilot.
one inch, the post right above yours, and on the show info page.
/me shakes his head at people who don't bother to reed, they
just come in, plop down their bullshit, and leave.

[#212087] Written by: greenkarmic [22/03/2014, 08:50]
painful to watch. enough said.
[#212100] Written by: BoonesFerry [22/03/2014, 18:24]

from watching the clips on youtube i'm thinkin no friggin way am i going to watch this.
quite a few people in our irc chatroom (efnet #eztv) have said that the first ten minutes of the
show is so bad that they almost gave up and shut it off, but they kept on, and by the end of the
pilot episode they had changed their mind and are looking forward to the series. now i'm stuck,
reconsidering...do i watch or not watch. hmm...

[#212105] Written by: Xeno360 [23/03/2014, 05:52]
what... the... fu**... just.... happened... ?

there is so much confusion and random shit just being thrown around there's no way to make a true
review on this episode and even after watching it.. i still don't know if i liked or hated it... ^_^. what i can
say for a fact though is.. the french actress is an awful actor and i hope they kill her off sooner then later.
if she is the lead role through the whole series, it will be doomed to fail.

either way.. i would highly recommend watching this. get past the first half of the show and it will pick up a
lot. but don't expect to know what's going on when it's over. i'm glad this was picked up because if it
wasn't i would be pissed for wasting an hour of my time watching something with no rhyme or reason .
[#216659] Written by: BoonesFerry [17/08/2014, 17:12]

the pilot was ordered in august 2013 and made available
for free online viewing beginning on february 6, 2014.

on march 12, amazon ordered the after to series.
the first season will consist of eight episodes and will
be released in four two-hour installments in early 2015.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/chris-carter-after-99-episode-goal-718161
http://deadline.com/2014/07/tca-chris-carters-apocalyptic-the-after-inspired-by-nails-dropping

show information page:
http://eztv.it/shows/1003/the-after/
show description, air dates, show resources, and torrent links.
updated: august 17, 2014

[#484253] Written by: INDI03 [10/11/2015, 19:10]
too bad it was canceled!
[#484254] Written by: hawkeyejwd [11/11/2015, 21:08]
Hi Does anybody have information on the Site YTS YIFI. I have tried to register with this site
several times but nothing seems to happen with the registration process?
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]