Please login to reply
[#212614] Written by: tattoo79 [06/04/2014, 21:37]
hell yes !!!

valar morghulis !
[#212622] Written by: Plux2010 [06/04/2014, 23:59]
valar dohaeris!

aww yeah!
[#212623] Written by: TraumaHound [07/04/2014, 00:39]
had to download as hbogo's servers crashed so i couldn't watch via the xbox.

...as with previous seasons of got, the audio was ridiculously quiet in the file. once cranked up, however,
all could be heard as well as be seen. it's good to be back in westeros.
[#212624] Written by: decanos78 [07/04/2014, 00:43]
ty uploader for this so quick. i must admit, i was expecting something spectacular
for a first episode return after reading a ton of stuff, and hype from producers of the
show that the first episode is gonna give us a treat and what not.. personally, i think
it wasn't all that for a returning episode, i was quite disapointed to be honest... still, its
great the show is finally back though.

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
so what do you think about all this news that the actor playing king geoffrey wants to
quite the show? i'm quite pleased actually, can't stand that character... or the actor to
be fair.. wonder how and who they would replace him with..? i think they'll probably
carry with the story but set it maybe a year onwards for the next season so the replaced
character would look a little older and slightly different.

but alas.. producers will probably bribe him some how to stay on, people love to hate
king geoffrey.

[#212629] Written by: BoonesFerry [07/04/2014, 01:16]

discussing who is still alive, can be as much of a spoiler as discussing who is dead or killed.
i am way behind on watching this series so i don't know the ins and outs of what's going on.
to air on the side of caution, i added spoiler tags to the post above. ;-)

[#212634] Written by: aroyals [07/04/2014, 02:21]
Quote by decanos78
ty uploader for this so quick. i must admit, i was expecting something spectacular
for a first episode return after reading a ton of stuff, and hype from producers of the
show that the first episode is gonna give us a treat and what not.. personally, i think
it wasn't all that for a returning episode, i was quite disapointed to be honest... still, its

so what do you think about all this news that the actor playing king geoffrey wants to
quite the show? i'm quite pleased actually, can't stand that character... or the actor to
be fair.. wonder how and who they would replace him with..? i think they'll probably
carry with the story but set it maybe a year onwards for the next season so the replaced

but alas.. producers will probably bribe him some how to stay on, people love to hate
king geoffrey.

does it matter? if they are already filming/filmed and he's only thinking about it... he'll
be dead soon anyway and it won't matter
[#212637] Written by: Evolbob [07/04/2014, 03:12]
10 episodes is not enough
[#212648] Written by: tattoo79 [07/04/2014, 09:42]
Quote by decanos78

king geoffrey.

he never said he wants to quit the show,all he said was that he would most probably do
something else after his obligations to the show are over.he wants to continue his university education
etc.

they will not replace him with anyone because he is going to die in this season. (he dies in the book too)

[#212672] Written by: smoke_nl [07/04/2014, 18:49]
ow jea finally its back cant wait to see the zombie like monsters get to the ice wall
[#212718] Written by: idigdeep [09/04/2014, 19:44]
good one ty
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]