TV Packs only

The Last Ship S01E01 HDTV x264-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#215100] Written by: Magicman2051 [25/06/2014, 16:00]
so i really like shows that are aware of what they are and don't try to be something they're not. this is a
really good example of this, everything right down to the editing just exaggerates what the show has going
for it (which is still basically just "splosions lel!") and its nice to see.
[#215105] Written by: skyeater3 [25/06/2014, 17:37]
this is poor at best. the writing is bad. the acting is mediocre to cringe-worthy.

i'd be surprised if it lasts half a season.
[#215155] Written by: 7upMan [27/06/2014, 02:31]
well, i finally managed to watch this episode. i must honestly say that i have been put off by the ... how did one of the
earlier reviewers call it? amerigasm? yeah, that puts it mildly. the production value is at times very high, but on the other
hand,
the
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
"russian" helicopters are just bad. i mean, they clearly are cgi, so it should have been no problem at all to
use actual russian models (kamov, mil, you name it). also, as mentioned, all of the russians do a suicide run and get killed
and not a single of our
great american heroes gets hurt. this is beyond ridiculous.

also, the "russian" that the evil guys speak here is barely understandable. is it really so hard to get actually russian
actors (or extras) in the us?

all in all, i'll probably watch the second ep to make up my mind about if this show the michael bay trash it promises to be.
[#216825] Written by: jukkie [22/08/2014, 12:45]
Quote by decanos78
yeah! i thought it was a pretty cool pilot episode, i have to be honest.. im not
one really
for naval shows but this one actually kept me intrigued from start to end. sure, there
were a few cliche moments, and badly written lines but what show dont suffer those these
days?

i just have one question though.. what's with all these look-a-like actors popping up from
nowhere atm in new shows?

we got in this show.. the main naval guy.. he looks like kirk russell.. lol.. the show, dominion.. the
angel guy looks like keanu reeves, and the main hero dude looks like matt damon.. lol.

what's gonna happen next? r we gona have a jackie stallone look-a-like in american horror story
season 4, (circus)? lol! (i think she'd fit in pretty well for that).

it's fairly common knowledge america has a relatively small gene pool, as far as caucasians go at
least.

ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]