goodbye 24
[#215694] Written by: aroyals [15/07/2014, 19:59]
yeh, but we said that after se8 so never say never and all that

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
also, they can't leave it with that ending, that would really suck
[#215725] Written by: Khrim [16/07/2014, 19:34]
well i hate to say it guys but....

SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
they gave jack a send off and gave him the "silent clock." with only one exception
whenever a character is seen dying or essentially going to their death and they get the silent
clock, they are dead forever.
for trivial purposes the only silent clock that did not result in the death of a character is when
renee walker was buried alive. however, as you may recall, she did ultimately die when the russians
killed her, which led to this. my hope is they bring back the show, but more than likely they'll
renew it with another protagonist and honestly, i can't imagine a 24 without jack and it being any
good. cheers!

and boones, i learned how to use spoiler tags so you don't have to get mad at me for being a noob
haha
[#215726] Written by: BoonesFerry [17/07/2014, 01:32]

lol.
that's fantastic!
thanks, khrim :d

[#215843] Written by: JeanLucPicard [19/07/2014, 11:35]
damn ... just damn. what a fine show that was.
[#216289] Written by: Herolegend [06/08/2014, 12:09]
nah its not finished, the last season is when jack escapes russian prison, meets up again with sarah
walker on one final mission on a space station to stop evil terrorist scientists from being able to
control meteor's that threaten the world on an apocalyptic scale so far its ending is lame, and
after all the shit jack went through err you'd think the ending would be epic and not ok after all i
did for the world this is how i go out lame..

i'd like to see another one after the space one where its alien invasion right at the end of the
evil scientist group are taken down, then cliff hanger a detection comes up on the space station
scans and aliens start invading to which the real ending is the ultimate human war ending.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]