Defying Gravity S01E02 HDTV XviD-2HD

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#108574] Written by: Dheltem [06/08/2009, 11:24]
Quote by phishybongwaters

a. the ship has segments that are clearly rotating creating "artificial gravity" from centripetal force
screw battlestar galactica

ah, yeah, for some reason that never occurred to me they'd use those for living quarters. i did
notice them, i remember thinking "why not rotate the whole ship? friction? hello?"

couldn't agree more on bsg... if everything after the mini series didn't turn ya off, that
obnoxious finale had to.
[#116906] Written by: Pete Fester [23/08/2009, 01:07]
as a crew member of the show i thank you for noting some of the attention to science fact. it was
difficult to balance the fact and fiction - especially gravity. it is going to be interesting to see
how the show fairs. summer release is tough. the style of storytelling chosen by the producers /
creators is not new and can be sometimes confusing. a lot of information was pumped into the first 2
episodes. as the series progresses the relationships will be revealed and/or evolve. all will become
clear by episode 13... or will it?

pete
(no it is not my real name)
[#116910] Written by: Byeuji [23/08/2009, 05:24]
Quote by dheltem

anyone else bothered by "office space guy" tossing the ball during his video diary at the end of the
pilot? unless it was during an acceleration burn (and they'd probably be strapped in for that)...
it pretty much negates their stupid artificial gravity thing.

in a later episode, they note that part of the module is rotating to generate centripetal force to
act as gravity in the living modules.
it's only in the "work" areas that there isn't "real" gravity.

Quote by pete fester

as a crew member of the show i thank you for noting some of the attention to science fact. it was
difficult to balance the fact and fiction - especially gravity. it is going to be interesting to see
how the show fairs. summer release is tough. the style of storytelling chosen by the producers /
creators is not new and can be sometimes confusing. a lot of information was pumped into the first 2
episodes. as the series progresses the relationships will be revealed and/or evolve. all will become
clear by episode 13... or will it?

i just hope it isn't some kind of lost storyline where once they open the hatch and everyone finds
out why the plane really crashed, it turns into some kind of stupid religious self-discovery series...
honestly, i totally have the hots for ron livingston.. they could make a documentary about him
spreading mayonnaise on r lee ermey's head, and i'd still watch it.
actually, that kinda sounds erotic..
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]