TV Packs only

The Big C S01E01 HDTV XviD-XII

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#139953] Written by: Chouette [15/08/2010, 16:52]
i truly liked this show and hope it continues on the same pace. great cast and excellent plot so far.
keep it up! thanks eztv for sharing this with us. excellent a/v as usual... ;-)
[#139954] Written by: CthulhuSaves [15/08/2010, 16:54]
to the overly-sensitive, easily offended, knee-jerk, go-on-the-offensive-immediately-to-make-yourselves-feel-superior
types, wow, yes, people make mistakes. my original comment is still perfectly valid, i simply made the error of thinking this
was another of the british examples i was speaking of (honestly, i could've sworn the original post said it was from the
bbc, not showtime --guess i need glasses). one thing made me think of the other, and i made a comment. damn my
bones for not keeping my yap shut while others post things that are clearly so much more edifying and constructive.

@morph: you might consider doing a little homework before trashing someone's comment. tv_addict was making a play-on-
words joke, adapting the classic "paris, city of affairs" label to my earlier comment about british infidelity on tv. it was
actually rather clever, and further added to my chagrin over the mistake.

[#139959] Written by: frio [15/08/2010, 19:01]
why isn't this show in the "show list" yet?
[#140012] Written by: deepGX [16/08/2010, 11:51]
i watched the pilot episode online before it aired, and was quite intrigued by it. i personally love
dark humour, and having gone through a death of a family member from cancer, this might be
tv-therapy for me..

p.s. laura linney is great, and a great addition to showtime's milf hour (with marie-louise parker
in weeds making up the 2nd half-hour)
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]