TV Packs only

Nikita 1x01 (HDTV-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#141202] Written by: ellman12 [09/09/2010, 22:18]
i will have to watch the first one due to the hotness factor of the lead.
[#141204] Written by: systemworks [09/09/2010, 22:54]
preview vid: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1903953689/

reminds me a bit of la femme nikita from the late 90's: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118379/
[#141206] Written by: mattdrum [09/09/2010, 23:19]
thanks for the quick upload.

reminds me a bit of la femme nikita from the late 90's: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118379/

it should remind you of that it is a remake of the same thing la femme was based on but i didn't watch that so i'm going
into this unbiased like some probably aren't.

[#141209] Written by: c_acton98 [10/09/2010, 01:01]
stars maggie q who was in rush hour 2 and mi iii does he own stunts seen her in naked weapon
(chinese movie done in english) wow [#141220] Written by: cybeRRunner [10/09/2010, 04:42]
nice, thanks eztv

from a review on imdb: "...] loosely based on the french film "la femme nikita [..."

if the tv serie is good not even, but just a half of the movie, then it surely is worth watching [#141225] Written by: ceejay [10/09/2010, 06:15]
just watched first one and looks interesting,trying not to compare with original series, but looks like it is
going in a different direction all together, keep em coming.. [#141230] Written by: bsmkchan [10/09/2010, 09:08]
thank you for the quick upload. i did watch the nikita series back in the 90's and i like that one a lot,
so it is hard for me not to make comparison, not at the plot, but at the actors that protrays those
familiar characters that i have been so familiar with. seriously, i can still hear the voices of the
character of the 90's nikita series.

but back to this new version, the plot is a little thin. i had already figure out the twist mid way thru
e01. hope they will make better writing in future e. [#141231] Written by: Assmunch [10/09/2010, 09:47]
i liked it enough to want to follow the series.

the story is pretty interesting - what happened after the original nikita movies, yes the us remake
counts only because of harvey keitel. the action looks good, having maggie q do her own stunts is
gonna be great and once again we have my most favorite character type in action movies, the cleaner,
i wonder if this guy can be as awesome as keitel's or reno's.

once again we have a lot of bras, panties (chuck) and tight t-shirts on normal sized women
(warehouse 13) so the sexy factor's in there too.

maggie q isn't what i'd call pretty - in fact, i'd call her an action chick, which she is, obviously
- but the good camera work and wardrobe turned her into a convincing vixen/huntress.

a 6/10 (with possibility for improvement) for now, let's see how hawaii five-o turns out. [#141245] Written by: Magicman2051 [10/09/2010, 14:15]
don't they change their names when they join "division" or w/e?

not bad, not good either. gonna give it a season to flesh itself out before i deliver a verdict. [#141255] Written by: Coco [10/09/2010, 21:52]
Quote by norguy
i was a fan of the joel surnow series "la femme nikita" in the late 90's and was very
curious about
this new version of the nikita story, but as it seems like this is sort of a sequel more than a
remake of the old series, i kind of like it. now, i'm hoping for a peta wilson cameo or guest
starring appearance

(disclaimer: i never was able to finish watching the original series since the norwegian tv aired
the last season in the middle of the night and i've haven't botthered downloading it, so i have no
idea of the continuity is accurate here)

it isn't a continuation. you could kinda say it's a continuation, but tons of details wouldn't match up. it
only continues in a very broad sense. many of the characters aren't even the same name, for example
paul is now percy and madeline is now amanda. you can see the similarites but they are diffrent shows
and it certainly doesn't continue from the old one. [#141267] Written by: Justified_Murder [11/09/2010, 05:19]
to keep the suspense they should have never revealed the insider, to me they ruined it by doing that [#141270] Written by: cameltoe [11/09/2010, 05:40]
this is a not-that-good remake of the 90's nikita tv-series. the major difference so far is that
nikita has escaped and is on the run from the start. there are a lot of familiar faces here if
you've ever watched north american tv-shows. nikita 2010 doesn't compare to the 90's nikita. the
90's la femme nikita had a colder and more sociopathic, more hopeless atmosphere. but then again, i
was 15-18 when i watched it, and had never seen anything like it on tv.

instead of saying "don't bother watching this", i feel more compelled to say "it's bad but you'll
have to see it yourself." acting is mediocre in general, writing is mediocre at best and the
outcomes of events are predictable, or at least not very surprising. but i suppose there were few
interesting scenes here and there. watching this is a perfectly good way to waste time while waiting
for the other tv-shows to download.

it's possible this show gets better over time. a couple of tv-shows have done that before but it's a
challenge for everyone involved. but if the rest of the episodes are as bad as this one, i doubt
this series will last longer than one or two seasons. [#141278] Written by: Movie Critic [11/09/2010, 08:16]
i'm unbaised because i didn't watch the original nikita during the 90s

however i watched this new remake

afterwards i watched le femme nikita(90s show) and i was amazed. the 90's show doesn't compare
when it comes to production value but its artistic value and feel is much much more interesting, it has
some kind of cyberpunk influence to it.. or maybe its because i miss 90s but i think the erlier show is
much better even if it has more of a b series vibe.

in term of hotness the original nikita(peta wilson) wasn't that hot during the first episode, her hotness
and feminine beauty seem to be revealed as the series progresses and she gets more and more into the
assassin role.

maggie q isn't ugly or anything but shes not that hot either(which is funny because both alex and jaden
are), she defintily looks like a tough woman who can kick ass but she just doesn't strike me as the type
to chew on bubble gum and i think that is the problem. peta wilson was believable in the nikita role
because she can also play the vlunrable lost girl that you see in the first episode of the 90s show and
when i look at maggie q she seems like toughness is built into her character so i find her acting kind of
lacking so far when it comes to believing that shes the same nikita who once went through the same
history and in a show that is part sequel character history is very important
, if she can actually fit into that role, that is remain to be seen.. [#141283] Written by: Cimlite [11/09/2010, 09:28]
you hit the nail on the head for me movie critic.

the old 90's show had a personality, a vibe, a feeling. where as this new show feels like standard
tv action. the transformation from a vulnerable, lost girl to master assassin is also lost since
they basically did all that in one scene with alex.

as for the actors i don't find maggie q convincing at all. she's a gorgeous woman but she's also
tiny... the fact that she's supposed to be able to physically beat up body guards literally two
times larger than her is a little too much.

peta wilson on the other hand was perfect for the part. she looked smoking hot yet did not come off
as a super-model. [#141287] Written by: highlander888 [11/09/2010, 17:20]
this is a great start for the pilot episode! looking forward to the series.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]