TV Packs only

Torchwood 4x01 (HDTV-LOL)

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#163056] Written by: LiviaAshley [08/07/2011, 22:41]
been waiting so long for this!!! i'm happy it's back & i hope this series will be a good one!
[#163058] Written by: BoonesFerry [08/07/2011, 22:53]
wow! what a pleasant surpise. i had no idea this was coming back. i thought it had ended two years
ago. fingers crossed.
[#163059] Written by: paulopinto [08/07/2011, 22:55]
thank you soooooo much!!!
third season was children of the earth with just five 5 episodes, right?
[#163060] Written by: itorrent [08/07/2011, 23:06]
anyone know if we'll be getting the declassified eps?
[#163061] Written by: LouisaO [08/07/2011, 23:26]
does anyone know if this is exactly the same as the bbc will be broadcasting later this week in the uk
or has it been edited for the us market?
[#163063] Written by: kdc67 [08/07/2011, 23:45]
Quote by louisao
does anyone know if this is exactly the same as the bbc will be broadcasting later
this week in the uk

the word is that both versions will have about the same running time, but slight differences here
and there due to things they can't show on the bbc. it's airing on starz (premium cable channel) in
the us so there are no issues with what they can or can't show. i heard male frontal nudity as an
example.
[#163065] Written by: ALovingMan4You [09/07/2011, 00:30]
"third season was children of the earth with just five 5 episodes, right? "

yes, children of earth was only 5 fantastic episodes and the best torchwood yet.

there will be for sure slight difference between the starz and bbc versions.

expect from 7 to 12 episodes based on viewer demi-graphics. most likely 10 in all. all are in the
can. yes added expense but the additional ones are re-edited from the final 2 " episodes 9 and and
10 to expland on the story which was planned ahead of time. i expect 10 episodes. not 12; sadly.

2 original cast members and surprise later! no telling a spoiler.

this episode was good, not great, but they will get far better as they move along and the story
develops since they are in essence starting all over.

trust me, as in children of earth this is a season that just keeps getting better and better.

be well
[#163068] Written by: naggerman [09/07/2011, 02:32]
thanks been waiting for this first ep looks good nice to see jack again i'll be downloading english version
aswell cant get enough of torchwood
[#163070] Written by: Knightrous [09/07/2011, 02:50]
Quote by kdc67
Quote by louisao
does anyone know if this is exactly the same as the bbc will be
broadcasting later
this week in the uk

the word is that both versions will have about the same running time, but slight differences here
and there due to things they can't show on the bbc. it's airing on starz (premium cable channel) in
the us so there are no issues with what they can or can't show. i heard male frontal nudity as an
example.

almost right, you're looking at about 5 extra minutes of runtime needed for the bbc showing over the
us one, but you're right that there will also be some scenes "trimmed" for the bbc version to make it a
little more kiddy friendly. it is meant to be going out after the 9pm watershed, i believe, but because
it's part of the doctor who universe they know that there will be children wanting to see it. the
dvd/blu-ray release is going to be a load of fun, trying to create the ultimate version of each ep but
worried about what kids might do to get their hands on it. for those worrying about what they're going
to miss out as extras in the uk version, they'll play it safe like the first season of farscape, the extra
time being character-building/background stuff and keeping well away from storyline.
[#163073] Written by: bratandy [09/07/2011, 03:13]
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/111298-us-and-uk-getting-different-versions-of-new-torchwood

thanx
[#163078] Written by: Dramonicous [09/07/2011, 05:24]
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
wrong facts in this ep, torchwood gets 1600000 hits on google! not 0, lol
[#163082] Written by: Realzeon [09/07/2011, 08:14]
Quote by brygdom
anyone know if there will be a hd/720 version?

might have to wait for the bbc version, don't think the usa one was broadcast in hd, could be wrong
though

[#163083] Written by: sn0wy82 [09/07/2011, 08:55]
the 720p version is here:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6526630/torchwood_s04e01_720p_hdtv_x264-dimension
[#163084] Written by: wrecche [09/07/2011, 08:56]
Quote by dramonicous
SPOILER ALERT - (highlight to read)
wrong facts in this ep, torchwood gets 1600000 hits on google! not 0,
lol

you put in touch wood, come on admit it.

dirty hound you...

[#163085] Written by: wrecche [09/07/2011, 09:09]
pleasantly surprised.

but ... obvious observation and whatever.... rtd cant throw enough sexuality based themes around,
man snoggings and root buddies, bisexual aliens and now.. a pedo who cant die.

come on.... shhh, you know i'm only saying it because it's there...

:)

good episode however, cannot wait to see it continue, even if it was more or less setting up the
situation for us viewers. the premise of torchwood and it moving to the us, et al...

i'm glad they didn't hold back in the sort of stylized deviousness that the uk torchwood gave us.

good... it retains it's id.

pretty soon there will be bed hopping compadres, snogging instead of hand shakes, rumpy pumpy with
hello there sexy alienz wot desire to eat your soul in a dunny in a bollocky nightclub... you know,
typical fare for tw. all with a us want to flavour the earhole with a mix of welsh and american
accents. paint your ears ouch! 8]

ahhh now get away from me with that undressed thing you deviant.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]