TV Packs only

Allen Gregory S01E01 HDTV XviD-LOL

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Episodes » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#170295] Written by: ockraz [02/11/2011, 11:23]
this is so bad that i don't know where to start. the animation isn't bad, but absolutely everything else is
horrific. the characters seem like something from a series of snl sketches. the average person will grow
weary or disgusted after 5 or 10 minutes. the plot points were so juvenile that they seem like they came
from the mind of 12 year olds. some of the dialog is clever, which i assume is why there are people saying
that this is sophisticated fare when the actual jokes are built around bodily functions, distasteful sexual
pairings or offensive stereotypes. the 'originality' of the premise is that the main character (and his father)
are insufferable boors with no redeeming qualities. could that make for an interesting and funny show?
sure it could, but this ain't it. pulling off something like that requires good writing and talented acting. i
think that the voice acting and dialog is above average, but the plot and jokes are insanely bad. watching
the program doesn't leave you entertained but (ironically) makes you feel like you've been locked in a
room with a completely terrible person who wants to tell you about the really 'interesting' dream he had and
make disgusting jokes for a half hour. who wants that?
[#170297] Written by: EmptyIsAwesome [02/11/2011, 11:31]
i honestly watched just 30 seconds before i stopped. absolutely horrible.
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]